Netuno proudly supports the Mexican Yucatan red and black grouper FIP (Fishery Improvement Project). With an A rating on fisheryprogress.org, the FIP has made strides toward the sustainability of red and black grouper in Yucatan fishery. Most recently authorities have called for a quota system which would accelerate the progress even more. For the original article on the call for quotas visit FIS.com or check out fisheryprogress.org for FIP details!
- Authorities call for quota on Yucatan Grouper
- Sauté ‘n Serve just a few weeks from retail launch
- NETUNO announces BBB Accreditation
- NETUNO announces the acquisition of Snapper fishing boats in Northern Brazil as season opens
- Distributors and suppliers shifting focus to retail as restaurant profits plunge